WOOOHOOOO!!!!

JTHphoto said:
mmmmm, chinese. :drool: Thai food is really good too, you should give it a try sometime...

Depending on where you go Thai food has less MSG in it than Chinese food. ;)

Xmetal said:
Depending on where you go Thai food has less MSG in it than Chinese food. ;)

yeah, i don't do bad Chinese. we have PF Chang's and Pei Wei's around here, so I am spoiled... it might be americanized, but it is sooooo good. there is a little chinese mom & pop restaurant down the street that is really good too, those are about the only chinese places I will go. The good Thai place around here closed, i'm all bummed, i really miss their Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce... oh so good... :drool:

this thread is making me hungry...

Spring rolls.....basil rolls.....and, OH! Nam sod.....:drool: one of my all time faves.....

plus, it all goes splendidly with a good German riesling. I love jasmine tea with it, too, but when it's too hot for tea, chilled riesling rocks with Thai food. :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
yeah, i don't do bad Chinese. we have PF Chang's and Pei Wei's around here, so I am spoiled... it might be americanized, but it is sooooo good. there is a little chinese mom & pop restaurant down the street that is really good too, those are about the only chinese places I will go. The good Thai place around here closed, i'm all bummed, i really miss their Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce... oh so good... :drool:

this thread is making me hungry...
PEI WEI!!!!! MMMMMM...

Sorry...my friends and I go to Pei Wei every saturday for lunch. I love that place :D

Last two Fridays when to lunch at this newer metro styled Japanese & Thai place about 15 minute from work (lunch has been ran a little long). They give you a ton of sushi.

Jeff Canes said:
Last two Fridays when to lunch at this newer metro styled Japanese & Thai place about 15 minute from work (lunch has been ran a little long). They give you a ton of sushi.
Sushi...now you're speakin' my language :D

I haven't had good sushi in so long

Most reactions

Back