WOOT!! Gonna Have a Photo Featured in the Local Paper!

Congratulations ! I know just how you feel. I recently had a photo published in the "travel" section of a Sacramento Newspaper and it was very exciting for a previously un-published amateur photographer. A little recognition and some validation are good substitutes for a cash payment if you have not had a photo published before.
Again, way to go !.. good job ! We can't all earn a living with this stuff we enjoy but it's nice to have our work recognized isn't it ?

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Yay grats, do they do a digital version so we can all see?

Rather late then never...Congrat's !!

Sharon, Congratulations and a healthy fist bump to you.

Congratulations! Hope this is the first of many.

Congrats! Can't wait to see more with the new cam!!!

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!

Congrats, Sharon! Now get one of your bug shots published, and I will be even more impressed! ;)

Congratulations! :thumbup: It is always nice to see a fellow photographer get published with a credit line, even if you don't get paid for it.

WesternGuy

Again, many thanks to all of you for your comments and encouragement!

Yay grats, do they do a digital version so we can all see?

Yes, they do. I'm not sure exactly which day my photo will be printed, but when it is, I'll either add the link to this thread or create a new one.

Congrats, Sharon! Now get one of your bug shots published, and I will be even more impressed! ;)
:lol: Just like a good teacher, Charlie--"hey, that's nice. I give it a B. Now, work on getting an A." :D
Challenge accepted!

Most reactions

Back