bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Subject: Beer in the fridge

All- there is beer in the fridge to toast to St. Patty's day and a great week. Feel free to drink on the job this afternoon.

-AK

bace said:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 12:32 PM
To: Subject: Beer in the fridge

All- there is beer in the fridge to toast to St. Patty's day and a great week. Feel free to drink on the job this afternoon.

-AK

sounds like my new supervisor...He told us are the bar last night (another story in and of itself) that if we made it to work by 9 am, we could leave at 1 to celebrate St. Patrick's life and times.

On my second stella. This is not making the no smoking thing easier.

bace said:
On my second stella. This is not making the no smoking thing easier.

they say that you should stay away from alcohol and spicy food when you're trying to quit...you haven't even been a week, dude. Don't put yourself in a position to cave...STOP DRINKING NOW!!!!!!

No. It's Friday.

Don't worry. My friends and co-workers are on my side.

My bestest friend Erin is buying me dinner if I go a month. And I'm not even hanging out with smokers tonight.

I just tried to convince a co-worker to give me a drag and he just blew smoke in my face.

Nicorette and beer tastes like poop. But it's working.

bace said:
Don't worry. My friends and co-workers are on my side.

My bestest friend Erin is buying me dinner if I go a month. And I'm not even hanging out with smokers tonight.

I just tried to convince a co-worker to give me a drag and he just blew smoke in my face.

Nicorette and beer tastes like poop. But it's working.

ahh, I didn't realize that you had a support group there at work as well...that's different...it's all good then...just be careful, you're still not on as firm a ground as you think....but you will be soon enough!!

The last time I quit all I wanted was spicy foods. It seemed to fill the void. the spicer the better.

They finished off the Stella. Vultures. I'm on to the Heineken now.

man, im jelouse. our school is supposed to be done at 4, however I have class 6-8 tonight....:(

Most reactions

Back