Working on 3rd revamp of tjdphotography.com

tjdphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tjdphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last time I posted, I was on the first gen and now I'm planning for changes and I love the insight because it helps, and I do act upon it. Right now in Wisconsin we have had a cold hard winter, I mostly enjoy automotive photography but since winter, I followed a lead that has had me shooting local bands. The experience has been great and has helped build my portfolio over the long and boring winter. This summer I'm going to give it my best effort to try and market my photography to the auto enthusiasts. But before I start making any flavor changes to the site, Id like to hear your thoughts and ideas, please visit www.tjdphotography.com and let me know what you think.
~ peace tjd

One thing I see is the inconsistency of the navigation, which make it kind of difficult to get back to the home page. Also, having to go back to home page to get to your different categories makes for redundancies. here is where a few nice drop-downs or something to that affect would help.

inside of your galleries, i was fighting the autoplay of the slideshow. at first I just thought the thumbnail didn't coordinate.

not trying to nit-pick, but just some food for thought

As far as the slideshow goes, I don't really know. personally, i would like it to not play automatically, but have the option to play it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back