What's new

working on good manual exposure, please cc

ga_shooter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
A northern transplant in the deep south.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I skipped work this afternoon and went to a birthday party. I was trying very hard to get good exposure manually, and the sun was really bright. Please CC these, although the framing is off in most of them, that wasn't the focus of the afternoon. I did little to nothing in PS, mostly added fill light to the exposure to counter the back lighting. Not really sure how that worked. I wanted to see if i could get some to stand up on thier own.

1

Thanks
1410635162_ab38e2d613.jpg


2
1409737265_57674dca78.jpg




3

1410577566_d0ed9281bd.jpg


4
1410561996_ce416135c1.jpg


5

1410571754_30952e15f2.jpg


7
1409669943_f809bfa707.jpg
 
All of these seem absolutely wonderful!

Although, I'm no exposure expert, but they look great. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom