Working with a cookie dipper company C&C needed

The lighting is rather flat for my taste, and you've cropped elbows on all but one shot :(. Also that wrinkled table covering is KILLING me. Maybe it's my OCD, but if you're doing a product shot, your setting should be as immaculate as you can get it. Not that there's anything you can do about it now, but just something to keep in mind. I think your pictures would benefit from a slight pop of saturation and vibrance.

Talk to me on FB...

and who is jumping on your d**K!?!?!?!? Stay off! He's my internet boyfriend. :lmao:

and that purple polka dot dress one girl has on, my daughter has that dress! hehe

ok, so for advertising the product, I'm still not sure what the heck it is? I think you need some pictures of only the product?

Where were these taken?

Mo.. too busy I think man. I dont like the table cloth, the chair is ugly. It looks more like a snapshot (no preparation). My honest critique dude!

Mo.. too busy I think man. I dont like the table cloth, the chair is ugly. It looks more like a snapshot (no preparation). My honest critique dude!

Robinson, why did you bump this thread up? I know. It wasn't w/out any preparation. They called me and I was there. I thought it'd be in a different spot but it wasn't. It's cool, they like them and said its something that'll get them started and Washington Post has been bugging them for some 300dpi images so now they'll have some and also for their flyers. We're going to do more shoots down the road and I told him we need something like a nice kitchen and a "mom" and stuff.

I walked in with a vision but then it took an 180 turn on me. :meh:

Too clinical for me. Go to a kids birthday party and supply the party with them. Take candid shots. Hook up with local party store and make a deal with one of their customers or use a friends family or yours. Candid shots would be best. Get releases.
BTW dont shoot down at them, not pleasing angle.

Most reactions

Back