What's new

Working with Litchfield

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Litchfield-1.jpg

Patrick Litchfield at work

Litchfield-2.jpg


Litchfield-3.jpg


Litchfield-4.jpg


I had a day with Lord Litchfield in his studio, thanks to Amateur Photographer magazine about 20 years ago and came across these slides as i was having a sort-out today. They were taken on Ectacrome as i was messing about with the modelling lights. I am looking for the negatives i took on 120 with my rollei, but I think the magazine had those.

The model was used in an Unipart calandar.
 
Some more from my day out
Litchfield-4-2.jpg


Litchfield-5.jpg


Litchfield-6.jpg


When asked if I was worried about value when using his Hassablad I pointed out that his equipment and raw materials were cheap compared with dental equipment - the 'blad was about the same as one high speed handpiece and we have 4 or 5 on the go and film was shared by the amateur market and mass produced!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom