303villain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HPIM0031.jpg

HPIM0088.jpg

HPIM0275.jpg

HPIM0352.jpg

my best attempt at capturing FMX competition w/ my wee little slow r707 :D

i tend to take photographs on film, then try and at the same time take a digital version(that way i kinda get instant gratfication) of the same thing, cause ive gotta work with what ive got, so i have print versions of all of these, which i took w/ an hp photosmart r707. gah i cant wait for d70 :D

heck ya, that things like the little camera that could! thank you all for your comments!

the 2nd one i wasnt a big fan of, on film or otherwise, but my photo professor last semester liked it alot, so i figured, what the heck, its pretty abstract.

ive got about 4 or 5 oher fmx pictures, they were TOUGH to get decent. involved lots of panning, and hitting the shutter as the riders were leaving the lip of the jump, so i could capture the actual tricks, was kinda hit and miss with the timing. and thats the camera's digital zoom, which is actually fairly decent comared to other cameras in its price range! i totally recommend it as a fun lil point and shoot, ive squeezed quite a bit from it! thanks again

dana

Most reactions

New Topics

Back