World Cup

yeeeeeeaaaaa...... france are in the final........ HAHA portugal..... :mrgreen:

....and wasn't ronaldo a cheating little b*****d..... but he didnt get away with any of his theatrical falls :greenpbl:

was a pretty good game...... quite a dramatic ending!

congrats to france for makin it through to the final. I was cheering for portugal, but oh well. It'll be a good game on sunday.

im kinda glad France is going to the final. Portugal can go to theatrical school again and train more on the falling stuff. Cause it didnt really help this game :)
But the ending was kinda breathtaking, too much going on in the last 3 minutes. It was great :)
Goooooooooo France

Yeah, great game for France. It'll be great to see Zidane one last time, cup winner or not.

I'm wondering what school for stunts do the Portuguese players go to? My gosh, I've never seen as many dives as I've seen this game. I mean no-fault dives!!!

The ref actually did a good job, I was surprised... I sort of was expecting lots of yellows and reds, pretty much like he did in the USA-Italy game.

Sunday should be great!

So glad portugal went down. I can't believe the dives Ronaldo was taking. They NEED to have video replays and give people cards for that stuff.

Well I am not a France fan (I am all Brazil :( ) and I am a Liverpool fan in English Premiere so I don't really like all the French players that play against them for Chelse, ManU, Arsenal, etc but... I can't not like Thierry Henry. I think he is an amazing player and he scares the crap out of me everytime he plays against Liverpool and yeah obviously against Brazil this world cup. Not only is he consistenly one of the top scorers in the EPL, he is always up there in assists too.

So not only because I am anit-Italia, but also because I am pro-Henry, I am hoping France wins on Sunday. In fact, I need them to or else I will never here the end of it from my Italian father-in-law.

Vive la France! Je parle francais aussi...

Ok, tomorrow Germany plays with Portugal... and I am going to take a huge amount of pictures in Berlin during the Fan Fest
*/ I know that I wasn't really happy woth going there because of crowds and so on.. but finally my friends told me that it's a great photo opportunity.. */

I hope there won't be any fights between the fans...

GERMAAAANYYYYYYYY!!!!!

BLAP BLAP!!

'Av It Portugal!'........ haha and ronaldo couldn't help doing his 'trademark' dive :mrgreen: ....... im ok with germany coming third ;)

Now come on france, win me that cash! :D

Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart: Germany :heart:

wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo :wav: :wav:

absolutely exciting game!!! schweinsteiger rocked!!! and KAHN should have been given another game! i totally dig his style... him and ballack made a great team last wc... pity ballack didnt play.. but yeh my team won!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3am and im totally pumped with the game!! and im working tomorrow morning (sunday argh) ... few hours to go b4 work :er:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo germanyyyyyyyy :heart: :cheers:

sorry i just have to let out some of my excitement! yay!! :cheer:

:lol: ........ you do know they only came third right?!.....:mrgreen:

.........:hugs:

i do! but still... they're my faves ... and i love their game
hehe and no im not hallucinating still
woooo germany did win :cheer:

france, italy who?:greenpbl: :mrgreen: :wink: bah...

:hugs: gnite :heart:

A classy beginning and a classy end! The German goals in the very first game against Costa Rica were fantastic and so were they at the very last game. Schweinsteiger has a phenomenal kick! Did anyone see the curious bend of his first goal? It went left and then right, while ascending and descending, confused the goalie. Oh man!! And Schweinsteiger's last goal was amongst the best of the entire World Cup.

Congrats to Germany for a wonderful World Cup appearance. Looking forward to 2010.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back