World Cup

yes yes yes mitica :D a class act indeed... what a game, i still cant get over it :D and that last goal was phenomenol...
the younger uns like schweinsteiger and podolski are a definite watch out for in the next wc! :)

ok so all ya freaks :mrgreen: ... is it going to be france or italy tonight?

France is going down! Italy alllllll the way!

The game has been really good so far.

So that was anti-climatic. Instead of a shootout, why don't they reduce the number of players on one team by like 5, and have a 10 minute period, then switch again. A shoot out is equivalent to having a placekicker kick a field goal in American football. It's pitting 1 person against another...France dominated almost the entire game, and then Italy wins it because 1 guy bounces it off the crossbar....isn't there a better way?

Well, Archie, there goes your winning prize...
It is Italy in the end, by a hair's breadth.

My heart beat for the French until Zidane did what he did.
What a terrible, awful last scene in the world of professional football for him. THIS will stick to him from now on forever. Silly!

doenoe said:
what the hell was zidane thinking?
But congrats to Italy.....allthough i thought France played better in the end.

Zidane was an ass...if his shoulder was hurting soooo badly, why did he choose to pick up the water bottle with that arm? Seriously, those guys were cheesing the whole way through, it was embarrassing. But the talent level was fun to watch.

Nooooooooo nooooooo!!!!! the game was so great and Zizu .. ! He played great bu in the end... damn! zizu!

Hmmmm...... no money for me :er: ..... and yea france looked like scoring far more than italy.

Zidane....... wtf?!..... the last thing he ever headers in an international game is an italian!....... it was an entertaining final tho :mrgreen:

well to be honest... ok ok WTF Zizu.. but... it seems to me that the italian guy was VERY unfair to him... he must have told something very wrong... if so.. he should be punched stronger... maybe not during the game BUT...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back