worst day ever C&C

She looks like she's going through a divorce! lol. I'm planning on doing a trash the dress shoot soon. I can't WAIT! Nice pictures. :)

I see the OP is from Monroe, where abouts is that bridge?? I'm about an hour out of Monroe, and I think that would be a really good place for shots (as you proved)...

BTW, I really got a good laugh out of the middle finger shot in the full set....overall great shoot!

TBG

Right about here...

Google Maps

It's right next to the proposed 1812 battlefield.

As far as I know, the one I took the shot on is no longer in service. The bridge closer to the road bridge is still in use, though, so use caution. Use caution anyway, the bridge is a bit rickety, and the River Raisin isn't that deep to stop your fall.

There's also an abandoned paper mill building next to it that has some interesting textures on the back wall...

Good job. Now since she IS happily married, aren't you supposed to go through the same series with her husband? And then to finish off the set, you can have a series where they show up on opposite sides of the same bridge... and start running to each other... (at this point, the plot line depends on your inclination: 1) they leap into each others's arms, or 2) they start fighting, or 3) the freight train takes care of business...

Most reactions

Back