Worst feeling EVER.

"out for delivery"

My 3 favorite words....right behind "nice winning ticket." :mrgreen:

I prefer "delivered," but I'm pretty happy with out for delivery! Wish I was on a shorter mail route... Need to put in a movie or something and maybe it will be here by the time the movie ends.

You wouldn't be so happy if the status is "delivered" but you don't have it...now THAT is the worst feeling.

My 3 favorite words....right behind "nice winning ticket." :mrgreen:

I prefer "delivered," but I'm pretty happy with out for delivery! Wish I was on a shorter mail route... Need to put in a movie or something and maybe it will be here by the time the movie ends.

You wouldn't be so happy if the status is "delivered" but you don't have it...now THAT is the worst feeling.

...touche!

You could be waiting on a telescope. That's even worse... when it finally does deliver, it's cloudy. Then you have to wait several more days (or sometimes weeks) for the sky to clear. I've been there.

Gratz on your camera!

What about going out and buying from a shop? That's what I did recently after comparing prices online, it didn't really work out cheaper to buy online. But of course, you get more choice online with the prices generally.

Last edited:
No, the worst feeling ever is dropping your camera right before a big event and only getting an error when you try to turn it on. Thankfully, Canon has extremely fast repair services.

the worst feeling ever is dropping your camera right before a big event and only getting an error when you try to turn it on.

Oooo!!! That sounds like fun! :clap:

I would agree worst feeling would be dropping camera.

Most reactions

Back