Worst selfie ever - "Caught in the Act" (NSFW?)

Alexandtheng

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys! I've been doing a lot of serious-mood type editing for my last week of army(conscript) and wanted to monkey around. The idea was how I imagined I'd look if I got caught jerkin off. anyway, my girlfriend was quite horrified with the photo and advises against posting it up on my fb (i've got folks, ex-teachers, ex-colleges etc on there). I'm 22, starting school soon and not working yet, so it's not as if i'm the ceo of some big company or anything (sadly).

This image was created for my portfolio. I'm trying to get work as a family portrait photographer, but hoped to add a few laughs into my work as compared to the usual serious type portraits. U guys think it's too much?

anyway, here it is. and I'm hoping for your opinion - is it too much to go on fb? c&c on the photograph itself is also more than welcome!:)

Last edited:
Haha if you look reeeeaall close you'd see its a picture of myself:p

I just spit scotch all over my desk, funniest photo I've seen in a while and yes, it might be a bit much for facebook, then again... Thanks for the laugh.

Be well,

Anthony

See, the best part is that its clear there is flash. Which means the shot was set up. Which is awesome, because he probably went though several iterations of holding his....sOCK...making sure his sOCK had proper lighting, making sure his sOCK was standing upright....making sure his sOCK was in hard...light. you know, the basics.

Funny, yes. Too much for FB and a family oriented portfolio? DEFINITELY.

You're 22 now, in 10 years time you could be Singapore's leading family photographer and then a newspaper gets hold of this photo... In 20 years time you could be running for president of Singapore ...

This is just my humble, personal opinion as a guy who has been around for a few years and would hate for some party Polaroids from the 70s to surface. ;) :blushing:

.... Alternatively reshoot and put a cucumber in the sock.

Thanks for the sound advice:)

Haha gosh I put a hankie in there not my actual man bits!

You're 22 now, in 10 years time you could be Singapore's leading family photographer and then a newspaper gets hold of this photo... In 20 years time you could be running for president of Singapore ...

This is just my humble, personal opinion as a guy who has been around for a few years and would hate for some party Polaroids from the 70s to surface. ;) :blushing:

amen to that. more cucumber

Granddad, Thank you for your input... as a young photographer, I rarely think beyond what seems funny now... all joking aside, I respectfully accept your advice and wish I had more input from my seniors.

Most reactions

Back