Would appreciate some advice for buying entry level ILC

Sadly.. a D5200 and a 18-105mm will get me way over budget. Because Malaysia is such a small market you don't get those kind of really good bargains for "elderly models" :) I might get a D3300 with a 18-105mm though...

Completely utterly unrelated question: On this forum, is it more useful for a member to get "Likes" or "Agrees"?

None are useful really. Some popular members may get likes and agrees where others wouldn't :) so it sometimes just a social thing.

On original subject, d5200 here is sometimes cheaper than d3300. If budget restrictions are present, the d3200 is often cheaper than the d3300 with very little overall difference

Sadly.. a D5200 and a 18-105mm will get me way over budget. Because Malaysia is such a small market you don't get those kind of really good bargains for "elderly models" :) I might get a D3300 with a 18-105mm though...
Differences between the D3300 and D5200 are not all that big, I would go for the D5200 because of its better AF system but thats not to say the AF system on the D3300 is bad, I actually have it on the D5100, I am not overly impressed with it and hope to swap my D5100 for a D5200 or D5300 in the future just for the better AF but it does get the job done and if you will not shoot any moving subjects then it will really not matter, if you will shoot moving subjects then it will do it job well simply not as good as the D5200 39 AP point.

Both cameras are very powerful tools and will do the job nicely!

Good luck :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back