What's new

Would love some feedback on my work!

lmartinus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Paris; France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!
I'm a beginner here, but I would love to get some (helpful) feedback on my work. I have just uploaded a few pictures I recently took during a trip in India on my web site http://www.my.photo.exhibit.online.fr/. Please feel free to post comments/suggestion on the web site!
Thank you all very much for your help,
Cheers,
Martin (Paris, France)
:lmao:
 
They look fine to me. Apart from the dead horse picture.
 
Sorry, but the website took too long to load.

If you want some CC on them, post 2-3 up in the thread here and you should get some good answers.

Bienvenue!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom