Would love to get some reviews

madass

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi took these photos in and around Marseille, France and would love to gets some reviews,

006_9.jpg

007_10.jpg

015_18.jpg

016_19.jpg

026_29.jpg

027_30.jpg

030_33.jpg

025_28.jpg

I think there was a problem scanning the film because my prints look a lot less grainy then these scans. It is the first time i have scanned film, so maybe with time i will get better.

I am also using a pretty old Kodak Retina Reflex III, which i really love :).

Thank you

Last edited:
i like 2 the best. only wish you didnt cut of the random guys legs.

i like number one as well but its a be crooked and the lights bother me. the compositon i like though.

they all seem pretty rushed images, like you didnt take your time to think about what the final image would be.

I do like 2 as well, nice line leading to the back of the frame

Composition wise, I like no.3 and no.4. Also I noticed that your prints seems to be dull. Is it the scanner or your exposure?

Thanks all for the c and c....

the prints i have r much brighter and colorful (i dunno what word i should use for b and w photos) but when i scanned the negatives i got really washed out looking photos so i had to use picassa to try n make them look as close to what i had in print.....

i also agree that maybe the photos were sometimes rushed...i think for me personally it was because i just moved in marseille and i always get excited to be in a new city n everything looks photo-worthy...if thats a word...but yeh..

thank you all i really appreciate it

I kind of like Number 2. But as for the other ones, very grainy. You may have meant for this but I prefer sharper images. JUST AN OPINION ;)

they all seem pretty rushed images, like you didnt take your time to think about what the final image would be.

I do like 2 as well, nice line leading to the back of the frame
+1 ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Way to many images to comment/critique specifically. One or two at a time seems to be the best, if you want constructive feedback.

By your own admission, these really are short on detail and clarity. With the scanning issues, it becomes a moot point. I don't know what I'm critiquing... the variable negates any opinion rendered. They're muddy, lack contrast and are extremely soft.

I can only hope it's the scanning.

JT

Most reactions

New Topics

Back