What's new

Would you like to Valet? Lightning and Thunder

jamodo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7878.jpg
 
i dont really get the title.. wheres the lightning?
 
I agree... The title doesn't fit the image. The image is also a bit boring and not exposed well at all... But welcome to the forum!

~Jason
 
It appears the lightning is lighting the sky but one would expect bolts per the title?
 
F*ck the title. It's not important.
The sky is awesome but the street and cars are not. Some more slow time blur on the cars in back would be cool.
 
I like the sky and the street lights. I would like to see some better light trails..
 
I was leaning against a pole. It was a pretty random picture in all the pics that I took. Sorry if the title was misleading and I'm still learning the ways of the camera. Trial & Error. I'm a noobie.
 
Nope I wouldn't want to valet there hun.. There would be nothing but lighting and thunder from all the car crashes that would happen. Why is the arrow pointing in the wrong direction... :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom