tsouri

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.prophotostudio.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys

I'll introduce myself first, my name is Tsour the owner of Pro Photo Studio, a Commercial Product Photography Studio.

About 5 years ago I started my Product Photography business in New York basically from nothing and grow the business today to where I believe I need some help getting to the next level.

At my core I am more entrepreneur than a photographer, however, I believe because of my marketing skills ( over 15 years ) I managed to get my business from the ground up.
Lately, I was playing with the idea of getting investors in, I believe a 3-5 million investment will help increase brand awareness, build customized software for the business, which will streamline the work, hire more people and open additional branches. At the moment we have a branch in Florida, and opening an additional one in Dallas TX in September 2021.
One of my competitors just received a 10million investment from venture capital, and I can see how they are growing insanely.

Now, I have few questions and I am hoping someone can help me with some feedback
1. Would you recommend looking for investors? or do you think I should keep the slow growth ( but positive) and do it by myself and be ok with whatever I have?
2. How about decision-making when you have someone to answer to? will that be an issue?
3. Where should I look for investors? I already have a business plan and had a company create my business 5 years forecast without investment and it looked promising, still far from where I want to be.

Scaling the business is very possible.
There is absolutely a way to scale this. First, I can definitely bring more work, and I can replicate what I did here into major cities in the US. More than that, I have some ideas regarding a customized software that will make the client transaction and workflow much easier, and some ideas on how to capture existing clients with a subscription-based model ( that I already implemented, however, there is a better way to do it ). I am a one-person that is doing advertising and marketing, general business managing, some aspects of photography as well and trying to keep growing the business. It's a lot :) I am trying to find help as much as possible, but some things, I rather do myself

Any feedback will be great, and let me know if you have any questions to help you help me.

Tsour Lee Adato
Pro Photo Studio

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back