vwkid45 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location California Oct 11, 2006 #1
nitefly TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 988 Reaction score 4 Location Birmingham, UK Oct 11, 2006 #2 I like number 1 alot
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I agree. No 1 is No 1! Whose instrument is this? Yours? And are these actually self-portraits, maybe?
I agree. No 1 is No 1! Whose instrument is this? Yours? And are these actually self-portraits, maybe?
vwkid45 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location California Oct 12, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 The double bass is my dads. He asked me to take some pictures of it right before he sold it to a young lady. Thank you for the comments!
The double bass is my dads. He asked me to take some pictures of it right before he sold it to a young lady. Thank you for the comments!