What's new

Late night but here's my favourite shot.

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thank you.
I can't take credit for the colours. That was all stage lighting.
 
Gotta show up to get shots like this...Nice!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you.
 
POTM material...Somebody get on it!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thank you.
 
I like the first shot, but those last ones you shared are awesome. That fish-eye perspective right in front of the stage is such a cool effect! I bet the band loves these shots if they've seen them.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Thank you.
Yes the bands do like the fisheye. It wasn't something I was intending on the first time I used it. The lens just happened to be in my bag and I gave it a shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom