Wow Mentos!

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Is your avatar a photo of you Mentos? If it is well.... Wow!:heart:
I think you are going to find a lot of TPF guys suddenly wanting to visit Poland.
For the benefit of MD, Arty and everyone else - if that is you then please post a bigger version - and stand well clear of the drool :)

hah :) yeah that's me :) I'm waiting for you MD and others!!! :) hehe Poland is a beautiful country to visit :)

Hertz .... I'll consider posting bigger pic :)

ferny said:
Haven't you seen mentos before?
Obviously not or my knees would not have gone so weak.
I mean I knew she was pretty but I didn't realise how much.

It never ceases to amaze me when I see pictures of board members just what an attractive bunch of people come here. Perhaps only the beautiful take pictures? Or maybe Chase is selective without telling anyone. Can you digitally filter out 'Ugly'?

Yes Mentos is a cutie indeed!! That's the pic from the Ball(formal dance thingy) right Mentos? I think you've posted that before.

She posted a dress shot and asked what we thought I think. It's a different picture to that.

I sound like a stalker. :oops:

ferny said:
I sound like a stalker. :oops:

Maybe alittle...but atleast you have a great memory!!! and no... I didn't mean mammaries!! :wink:

grrr come on guys!!! every girl is pretty :) but maybe some of them are too shy to show their pic. especially here when they KNOW that here are many droolin blokes, waiting to see some neat pics :p:p:p:p

yeah that's the photo from the ball :) I dunno what "stalky" and "mammaries" mean - I can only suppose :p hyh

I dunno what "stalky" and "mammaries" mean - I can only suppose :p hyh

mammaries = mammary glands (the milk producing part of the breast) = boobs
Stalky I'm sure is referring to the thing I use to stir my tea with in the morning. Hey, it's got to be used for something!

Hertz van Rental said:
Can you digitally filter out 'Ugly'?

Id like that filter for my camera too!

And Mentos, I litrally noticed your avatar just before I went to this thread and...was....surprised to say the least.
How were guys meant to get on with their exams witrh you there looking like that? :O:O

And, yes...for my sake, Post a bigger pic *gets ready to drool*

mentos_007 said:
hah :) yeah that's me :) I'm waiting for you MD and others!!! :) hehe Poland is a beautiful country to visit :)

Hertz .... I'll consider posting bigger pic :)

hehehe, poland is prety near from where I live...will it be a good idea to visit the beautiful country and people :mrgreen:
we will look forward to your bigger pics :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back