Wow Mentos!

ok ok ... maybe without even a towel? only with a tie or a fly around your neck? :) like those chip'n'dales guys :)

I lived in Poland for 2 years. Katowice, Opole, then back to Katowice.

I have never seen so many gorgeous and beautiful ladies in my life, not even during the 5 years I spent in one of the wealthiest cities in Spain.

There was something particularly stunning about so many girls' eyes, a sort of light grey/blue colour in the pupil, with a very thick dark rim. I would start chatting to one of my English students, establish eye contact, then slowly start to lose consciousness....

Oh, and just a point, someone says Poland is like Finland, you get a strange urge to visit. Once you have been there, you will get a strange urge to stay. It is one of the most polluted, most varied, most beautiful, most fascinating countries in Europe, There are lakes that make the English Lake District look like puddles, mountains with skiing and views that rival anything in Europe, large areas of farmland of great beauty, farmed using traditional methods. They make the best vodka in the world (Chopin), have Orchestra auditoriums in every big city, and are the friendliest people I have ever lived with.

But as you can tell, I am a bit biased - I regret ever having left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back