WOW!!

ratssass

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...not sure if this thread belongs here,or anywhere for that matter,but....yesterday I ordered a light-stand/umbrella/bracket from Adorama.In less than 24 hrs. its here....well except for the bracket.:blushing::blushing::blushing:

Being in New York sure helps.

Those in California probably shouldn't expect the same level of service from NYC based Adorama.

This post belongs in the "I got new equipment and I am so excited that I want to share it with everyone" section.
I wish we had such a section, I would post there a lot :lol:

Enjoy your new light stand.

Cool.. did you get the 13' stand?

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH!!!....everything you suggested,Charlie,including the D4!!(<<<----wishful thinking)

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH!!!....everything you suggested,Charlie,including the D4!!(<<<----wishful thinking)

Did you order a monolight too? :hail:

noooo......i want to see where this takes me,how well I pick up on things,etc.

Living in Western MA, I get next day treatment from B&H as well. Well...for the expensive packages they send me via UPS, at least. When they ship smaller items via the Postal Service, it's one or two days. I'm not complaining at all.

well..............just tracked my umbrella/flash bracket...............it's in ohio,now,due to be here on wednesday..........don't think this is on adorama,i think ups screwed up.....excuse me while i put on my surprized face...

well..............just tracked my umbrella/flash bracket...............it's in ohio,now,due to be here on wednesday..........don't think this is on adorama,i think ups screwed up.....excuse me while i put on my surprized face...

Having worked for Fedex Ground at a regional hub center, every now and then the computer screws up (or someone entered the wrong ZIP code) and the package gets misrouted. Automobile GPS units screw up too, sometimes with dire results!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back