Wreck Beach

waiting

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I got up planning to do nothing on my day off. I had breakfast, went to the gym, had lunch and sat down flicking through flickr been jealous of everyone's awesome seascapes. Then it hit me! Why don't I stop been lazy and go take some myself! It was 2PM by the time I had the epiphany which meant I had just enough time to grab my gear and run to the car to make sure I'd make it by sunset. I got to Moonlighthead and walked down the 366 steps to Wreck Beach by 5 o'clock. Wasn't fun coming back up in the dark but was worth it :)

- Marie Gabrielle Anchor on the Great Ocean Road

13893757225_b06a15e52e_c.jpg

personally I think it may have been better without that anchor and more of the landscape to the right.

otherwise, I love the colors :)

I have heaps of others without it. I'll upload some tomorrow.

Very cool shot. I wouldn't change a thing

I like it and I think the anchor makes the shot. I Wish I could see a bit more detail in the top bar of the anchor, but that's just a minor nit pick on my part.

Thanks everyone :)
The shadows are completely dead in this shot. The sun was pretty much gone by this time but I do have some shots which I bracketed beforehand with a higher composition. I'm just not happy with my merging yet.
I'll keeping working on them.

Most reactions

Back