Write and help me!

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Umm...I was wondering...who would like to write some articles for Darkroompros.com?

Sorry mods that im posting this, but I need Articles to attract new members, and I trust you all and know all of you would make a grand job at it..

Umm...I can offer...email accounts @darkroompros.com and to some people I can offer image hosting pages....what do you think?

The articles can be about anything black and white related, and you will also get a link to your site, your name posted on the article, and if you join the site, and title of Author.

Thanks for anyone who can help...and...if you do write one, please email it to [email protected], thank you all!

Arty!

If you noticed i started working on developing 4x5 sheet film.... ill prolly get into more stuff later on :D

Sweetie, if I can string together anything I'll be glad to send it along. I agree that people like Matt (ksmattfish) and Doxx are much better versed, so hopefully they'll see this. :)

im actually gonna finish writing the new one tomorrow or something.... then ill think of others to write... you can also email them to me at [email protected] and ill be sure to post them ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back