tadzio89 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2011 Messages 97 Reaction score 80 Location Poland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #1 Wrocław in Poland #1 Most milenijny by 89t, on Flickr #2 Geometry by 89t, on Flickr #3 Lines by 89t, on Flickr
Wrocław in Poland #1 Most milenijny by 89t, on Flickr #2 Geometry by 89t, on Flickr #3 Lines by 89t, on Flickr
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #2 I like the simplicity of these, particularly the last two. I was over in Wroclaw last October, don't remember seeing this bridge though.
I like the simplicity of these, particularly the last two. I was over in Wroclaw last October, don't remember seeing this bridge though.
xaviersaintcyr TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2012 Messages 87 Reaction score 31 Location Whistler, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #3 i like how the bridge frame the last picture
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #4 Actually, I really liked picture one as you get to take in the whole bridge. Well composed and exposed.
Actually, I really liked picture one as you get to take in the whole bridge. Well composed and exposed.
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2012 #5 I like #3 a lot, nicely framed and good tones; also #1 similarly; #2 "nitpick" maybe crop it square cutting some off the right
I like #3 a lot, nicely framed and good tones; also #1 similarly; #2 "nitpick" maybe crop it square cutting some off the right