What's new

Wrong side of the tracks

emptypockets

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got this shot a few months ago and finally got some editing done on it. I'm not 100% happy with it yet, but it's much better than what I started with. C&C welcomed...thanks!

Straight of the camera...
image001.jpg


Edited version...
image002.jpg
 
I like both of them, but especially the second one.

Now all you need in the image is a beautiful damsel in diistress, tied to the track, waiting for her hero to rescue her before the choo-choo gets there.

"Hhaaayyyyyuuuullllpppppp" you can hear her cry out, hoping that he will hear her in time...
 
your edit is an improvement. still a little underexposed but it fits the image so it's ok.
 
Haha the clouds look fake, interesting picture though, I like the edited one.
 
Thanks for the comments. I thought the edit was a little under exposed too, but increasing exposure really ruined the look I was going for. I think there might be a little too much blue saturation, which is causing the clouds to look somewhat fake. I do see what you mean, but was looking for a dramatic look on this shot. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with it, but may tweak it more in the future.
 
I like both of them, but especially the second one.

Now all you need in the image is a beautiful damsel in diistress, tied to the track, waiting for her hero to rescue her before the choo-choo gets there.

"Hhaaayyyyyuuuullllpppppp" you can hear her cry out, hoping that he will hear her in time...


Totally what I was going to say. Get someone tied up in a gown with long curled hair. Awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom