What's new

WTB: 360 Fisheye Images Wanted

jaskibum

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you have two complete fisheye images you would like to sell? We are a company looking to test panorama/virtual tour software and are looking for sample complete images. Minimum resolution is 3872 x 2592 (10 mpixels), prefer 4608 x 3072 (14.2 Mpixels). Images must be at least 180 degrees.

Post reply.
 
Theyre nothing spectacular, but I could use these. All cover 270+ degrees.

Untitled_Panorama1_small.jpg


Whale_Panorama1.jpg


Circle_Panorama1.jpg


And I also have one of a classroom with students presenting and spectators, but I figure you wouldnt want them.


Mark
 
Thanks, but I am looking to create a spherical image so I am looking for 180 x 180 degree images that I can stitch together to create a sphere.
 
Do they have to be very nice?

Why not just go outside and do one with your own camera!
 
I don't have a high resolution camera with an adequate lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom