SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2013 #1 I understand that the lens is goin for 500 on keh.com, But as you all should know by now I'm a broke a*s. Any little bit helps!
I understand that the lens is goin for 500 on keh.com, But as you all should know by now I'm a broke a*s. Any little bit helps!
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 BUMP!
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 17, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Can throw in trades as well
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Ahhhhhh Waiting
PagesPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2013 Messages 65 Reaction score 3 Location Southern California, USA Feb 4, 2013 #5 Pm sent!