What's new

WTB: Beginner DSLR + Nikon Flash + Bag or backpack!

KasparP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a Nikon Beginner DSLR, maybe a D40? My uncle want to get into photography and wants a good deal.

Now, for myself I need a Nikon FLASH and a bag and backpack. Please post what you have!
 
Looking for a Nikon Beginner DSLR, maybe a D40? My uncle want to get into photography and wants a good deal.

Now, for myself I need a Nikon FLASH and a bag and backpack. Please post what you have!

How large a backpack are you looking for. I have a Tamrac 777 late 90's model available. Sat in my closet for close to 10 years and is in near perfect condition. Will hold 2 bodies, 1 or 2 large lenses, flash unit, many smaller lenses. Look up a newer model and imagine it in light gray ballistic nylon.

Jim
 
I would sell my D90, and a bag for $800.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom