You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
If there isn't anyone who is willing to part with theirs, could you possibly point me in the right direction for a good deal.
I have tried the following:
e-bay
Craig's List
B&H Photo
Any other suggestions?
If you do have one for sale please reply with price.
Thank you.
Lori
I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
If you see a price that is much lower than
B&H or
Adorama (for a new one) I'd be wary.
You might also consider the Sigma 10-20mm. It's said to be a pretty good lens and it's a good deal less expensive than the Canon.
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.