What's new

WTB: Canon 24-105f/4L IS or 24-70 f/2.8 L

neocacher

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Must be Like New in Box, and reasonalby priced with all paperwork and box.

Thanks for looking.

Neo
 
Must be Like New in Box, and reasonalby priced with all paperwork and box.

Thanks for looking.

Neo
Hi: I have a pristine 24-70 box etc. I rarely use it, about 2 yrs old bought from BH the only thing that would distinquish it from new is the hood has a label stating 24-70 as I have other lenses with similar hoods. and the lens cap has a tether cord with aligator clip on it. It stays in a waterproof, dustproof hard case I want 900 + actual shipping cost from 85243. I can be reached at hr@fotoartusa.com or called at 480 584 4043 thanks HR
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom