What's new

WTB: Crumpler X Million Dollar Bag

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok the "X" would be like the 6 Million bag or a 7 or maybe even an 8.

I have seen them for sale for around $75-120 or so lightly used. I want one of these as a primary gear bag that is safe, and easy to access when I need to. I would also like it to hold my 15" MBP if that is even possible. I see that Crumpler makes some for laptops, but I am unsure about a laptop fitting in these ones.

I would want the bag to hold my 30D with grip, 18-55, 28-135, 70-200 F4, 50mm and a flash, plus some extra batteries and other small parts.

So if you have one you are selling please let me know! either on here or via PM I usually am on here daily or at least every other day. I would prefer the bag to be either Brown or Black but would like to hear about all the colors people have for sale.

-Collin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom