What's new

WTB: EF Macro

benpsut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Southwest PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's up guys! I was just wondering if any of you know anyone or have any macro lenses (EF/ EF-S mount). I LOVE macro photography but currently only own the kit lens that came with my XTi and a quantaray 55-200mm telephoto. The quantaray does OK but doesn't get close enough unfortunatly without it not being able to focus. I don't have a great budget right now but trying to save up the cash. Thanks for looking!


Ben
 
Get the Canon 100mm f2.8 Macro -- You won't be disappointed!

Here are a couple of random examples (what I happened to have on photobucket) and I'm no expert.

longwing.jpg


purple1.jpg


columbine1.jpg


greenhead2.jpg
 
Cool, thanks. It doesn't even have to be made by canon, just something cheap (not a freebie but will take :-) lolol) for a canon eos mount. I'm even willing to trade in my Sigma made (Quantaray branded) 55-200mm telephoto
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom