WTB: film holders for Konica Minolta DiMage Scan Dual scanner

cooltouch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have a Konica Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV film scanner, but I don't have the 35mm film strip or the 35mm slide holders for it, and I need them. From what I understand, the slide holder is the same for all the DiMage Scan Dual units, eg, I, II, III, and IV, but the film strip holder was unique for the IV. The model numbers I need are:

FH-U2 for the 35mm film strip holder
SH-U1 for the mounted slide holder

Any reasonable price will be considered, and I will be happy to pay shipping.

So if you happen to have a broken DiMage laying around, collecting dust, sell me your holders. Please.

I also would like to find a copy of the CD that came with the Scan Dual IV. If you have this, I'm interested in it also.

Last edited:
I have located an eBay seller in the UK who has an inventory of these film holders. Only problem is he wants £30 apiece for them. With shipping to the US, that's like $100 for the pair. Well, I don't guess I'd have a problem paying that much for a pair of film holders IF I knew this DiMage worked. But right now, I don't even know if it's functioning properly.

So, I'm wondering if anybody here has a DiMage that uses either the FH-U2 or SH-U1 holder, if you'd be willing to help me out. I would like to be able to borrow one of these holders to test the unit and make sure it works before I spend any more money on it. I'll pay you to ship it to me and I'll ship it back promptly after running a test strip or a few test slides through it.

Do you still need help I this, maybe we can work something out. contact me at jnapar[@]gmail.com

I have located an eBay seller in the UK who has an inventory of these film holders. Only problem is he wants £30 apiece for them. With shipping to the US, that's like $100 for the pair. Well, I don't guess I'd have a problem paying that much for a pair of film holders IF I knew this DiMage worked. But right now, I don't even know if it's functioning properly.

So, I'm wondering if anybody here has a DiMage that uses either the FH-U2 or SH-U1 holder, if you'd be willing to help me out. I would like to be able to borrow one of these holders to test the unit and make sure it works before I spend any more money on it. I'll pay you to ship it to me and I'll ship it back promptly after running a test strip or a few test slides through it.

I, too, am in need of the slide and negative trays. I know my scanner was working but my trays got lost in a move. I haven't found the UK source you mentioned, so I'm hoping it isn't defunct. Could you share its URL?

Most reactions

Back