theSTZombie
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2011
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rochester, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
In the market for a Fuji X-E1 mirrorless camera body and lens... I've heard good things about the kit 18-55mm lens, but I've also heard great things about Fuji's 35mm that the X-Pro1 comes bundled with.
Let me know what you have? Used is fine! As long as it's in good working condition and doesn't have scuffs and scratches or cracks.
Payment via PayPal for security. My eBay feedback for those who are curious: Follow awan109 on eBay Profiles
Thanks!!
-Anthony
In the market for a Fuji X-E1 mirrorless camera body and lens... I've heard good things about the kit 18-55mm lens, but I've also heard great things about Fuji's 35mm that the X-Pro1 comes bundled with.
Let me know what you have? Used is fine! As long as it's in good working condition and doesn't have scuffs and scratches or cracks.
Payment via PayPal for security. My eBay feedback for those who are curious: Follow awan109 on eBay Profiles
Thanks!!
-Anthony
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.