WTB Good Film SLR

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I'm wanting to buy a FILM SLR, preferably a Canon. It doesn't have to be anything new or have a lot of frills. I just need it to be able to take slides and hopefully be a bit more updated than my 25 year old Canon I am currently using.

ANyone have anything they're willing to part with?

Yeah.. I checked there a bit but wanted to try here first. To tell you the truth, I'm totally overwhelmed when I look at all they have on there.. I dont know which ones are new, which are old models, etc etc. I thought if I bought from someone on here at least I could ask some questions. :lol:

What is your budget, and what features are you looking for?

The one I purchased, the Eos 50 (Elan II) is a modern slr, with most of the frills of today's cameras. Most of them go for between $100 and $200, and are great cameras. The Elan II(e) just has eye controlled focus, and may cost more, so I'd stick with an Elan II.

A more modern version is the Elan 7, which would be more expensive. There's also a 7(e) which has the same eye controlled focus.

This looks like a a potential good deal, worth watching.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...4402730&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back