What's new

WTB: I need a lot of nikon gear for my D7000

virustai

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I just got my D7000. I wish I can have more gears such as:

1) MB D11 battery Grid
2) Wide angle Lens, or wide angle converter which fit my Nikon 18-105mm
3) Flash (SB 600, SB900)
4) Tripod (Used or new)
5) .........Anything you think I will need:lol:

MAKE ME AN OFFER IF YOU READY TO SELL ME ANY OF THESE. PM me or post on my thread:)
 
im looking to sell my equipment, make an offer. i am considering transferring to canon, their long glass is so much cheaper
 
im looking to sell my equipment, make an offer. i am considering transferring to canon, their long glass is so much cheaper

This is exactly why I'm selling.


To the OP, I have an SB600 if you're interested.
 
I have a 14-24mm f/2.8 wide angle if you're interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom