Wtb:lens for nikon d3100

fatnhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a few lens for my new dslr..Nikon d3100..

Interested anything but the kit lens cause I have that..such as wide angle, 55-200 etc..lmk what you have and price and condition

I have a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 for sale in this forum. It's not really a companion to your kit lens. It's more of a replacement being faster and sharper. If you are interested I would consider a trade. If yours is new / like new, I would probably take your 18-55 VR plus $250.

Adorama had the 55-200 VR new (not refurbished) last week for $147. I have not checked in a few days.

Have Fun, Mick

flatflip said:
I have a Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 for sale in this forum. It's not really a companion to your kit lens. It's more of a replacement being faster and sharper. If you are interested I would consider a trade. If yours is new / like new, I would probably take your 18-55 VR plus $250.

Adorama had the 55-200 VR new (not refurbished) last week for $147. I have not checked in a few days.

Have Fun, Mick

Thanks but looking for something to shoot a little further

flatflip said:

Have Fun, Mick

Thanks but looking for something to shoot a little further

OK, I'll throw in My Merrell Hikers w/ Vibram sole and a like new pair of Smartwool socks. You can trek closer to the action and you won't need a longer lens. :eyebrows:

Most reactions

Back