WTB: macro nikon lenses give me your offers!!

From the few sigmas I've seen/used the quality just wasn't good. And I had a problem with one but the customer service department was horrid so I don't want to deal with them again.

Are you only interested in "dedicated" Nikons micros? Or are you also looking for Nikons with a micro function? I have a 28-105 AF-D for sale. Check kenrockwell.com for review if you're not familiar with it.

Are you only interested in "dedicated" Nikons micros? Or are you also looking for Nikons with a micro function? I have a 28-105 AF-D for sale. Check kenrockwell.com for review if you're not familiar with it.

I'm willing to consider the 28-105. PM me with a price?

I'm mostly looking for fast prime lenses though since a lot of my shots will be indoors without the best lighting.

go out and buy a used 105mm 2.8D micro, the one before the newer VR version. I got mine for about $450 shipped, and i LOVE it. An EXCELLENT lens, for sure.

go out and buy a used 105mm 2.8D micro, the one before the newer VR version. I got mine for about $450 shipped, and i LOVE it. An EXCELLENT lens, for sure.

Thanks for the info. Actually I'm probably picking up an old 90mm Tamron f2.8, the one without Di. I heard it isn't that far off from the 105 2.8 and it's only about $150. When I have more money I'll probably sell that and get the 105.

I just want to grab a few right now to see which one I like since I don't really know which mm will really suit me.

i think canon lense is better

Canon has more lenses probably from what I've heard but I like the build quality of Nikon lenses. Plus I can't use a Canon camera because I'm so not used to the placement of controls. Believe me, I've tried.

Most reactions

Back