What's new

WTB: Nikon 24-70mm 2.8G AF-S

myko5

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
338
Reaction score
35
Location
CNY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been looking around online trying to find a good used nikon 24-70 2.8G AF-S to replace my sigma version with. If anybody has one for sale or thinking about selling theirs, PM me with the info. I have a potential buyer for my sigma and once that goes, I want to replace it ASAP. I am thinking about buying one new, but wouldn't mind finding a great deal on a used one.
 
Anyone??
 
bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom