What's new

WTB: Nikon 50mm f/1.8

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
901
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine just got a D40 as a Christmas present so I thought a good future gift for a budding photography enthusiast would be this lens. If anyone has one that they are looking to get rid of feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!
 
The cheapest Nikon lens that will AF on the D40 is the new 50/1.4 AF-S at around $400, so it doesn't really make sense to buy it used.

If you want one for real cheap, I have a Nikkor 50/1.8 AI-S that I don't need. The focus ring is bit stiff at the near end and the aperture blades look a bit scuffed from rubbing against each other, but I took a few photos with the lens and it works just fine. You can have it for $25 if you want. Let me know.

EDIT: SOLD to Coldow91.
 
Last edited:
The cheapest Nikon lens that will AF on the D40 is the new 50/1.4 AF-S at around $400, so it doesn't really make sense to buy it used.

If you want one for real cheap, I have a Nikkor 50/1.8 AI-S that I don't need. The focus ring is bit stiff at the near end and the aperture blades look a bit scuffed from rubbing against each other, but I took a few photos with the lens and it works just fine. You can have it for $25 if you want. Let me know.

I am near Chicago, IL. Where do u live? I would like to pick it up if possible
 
I am near Chicago, IL. Where do u live? I would like to pick it up if possible
Hmm...first post, poor spelling, coming out of nowhere...smells like...

spam%20boy.jpg



I've already made an agreement with another forum member.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom