Ub3rdoRK TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2010 #1 DONE! Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
Ub3rdoRK TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Edit.... Purchased
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 #3 Congrats!
Ub3rdoRK TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks! i cant wait to get it!
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 #5 I can only imagine. I have a new Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 on it's way and that's exciting enough for me Maybe someday!
I can only imagine. I have a new Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 on it's way and that's exciting enough for me Maybe someday!
Ub3rdoRK TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2009 Messages 407 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 yeah i found a guy selling the 70-200 with a TC-17EII converter for $1700. im stoked i cant WAIT!