What's new

WTB: Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8

dustin0479

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
9
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
send a message with price or anything you are looking for.
 
Do you have a limitation to the condition of lens you are looking for? I've got one that is a little beat up and the AF/MF ring doesn't lock, but it still takes good photos. I also have a beat up 70-200 VR I that is beat up but takes good photos and could probably be had for the price of a nice 80-200.
 
check adorama.com

I just got an 80-200 (rated 9.6/10), with a 2 yr warranty and a uv filter for $943.00
 
Thanks Kyle, I am really looking for something that will last me but I appreciate the offer.

DBJ
Thanks for the info.
 
adorama is honestly probably your best bet. Sure, you may get a better price on ebay, but then who do you go to if something goes wrong? I just can't bring myself to shell out a grand to some random person on ebay, whether their rating is good or not. Haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom