What's new

WTB: NIKON BATTERY GRIP MB-D80 for D90

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to buy a battery grip for my D90. PM with info...
jorge

 
I am looking to buy a battery grip for my D90. PM with info...
jorge

Thanks to Keith for letting me know of his MB-D80 Battery Grip. I received it today, and as usual it was in pristine condition, packed and shipped with the utmost care~:thumbup:
jorge
 
Of course now, everyone will be asking you to shoot their wedding so I don't know if I did you much of a favor or not. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom