What's new

WTB: Nikon d80 w/ 18 - 130ish mm lens

ah yes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody,
I know I'm going to look conspicuous showing up with a single post count and looking to shell out some fairly large cash for a camera, but I can assure you that I am in fact a real life person, and am willing to jump through whatever hoops of identity validation you'd be interested in setting up.

For a few years now, I've been working on buying a nikon d80, but have always became sidetracked with other things that I needed. However, tonight I finally decided that I'm going to force myself to buy the camera with my next paycheck that's going to be arriving in 6 days.

Is anybody out there selling a nikon d80 with an 18-130ish mm lenns? I'm willing to spend up to $850 used, can do paypal, check, or moneyorder for payment. I figured I might as well ask here before throwing my money at b&h.

Also, if you have any suggestions for stores that might have this combo at a rate cheaper than B&H, that'd be sweet as well.

No real preference on the lens manufacturer, nikkor or sigma are perferred.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom