WTB Nikon D90, Nikon 18-200mm

EFHATCH1990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK I have the D90, just looking for a 18-200mm nikon lens and possibly a MB-D80 grip now.

Last edited:
In just a couple of days I will have the last of my 4 D90's for sale, body only. I am replacing it with a D300, which is en-route which is why it will be a couple of days yet. I need to get the D300 first and check it over.

The D90 has a a MD-D80 vertical grip on it and the shutter has been actuated 3064 times, as of yesterday.

So, it would come with the original box and all that was included in the box, plus the extra battery. I have the original box for the MB-D80 grip too.

I will also included some SD memory and a ML-L3 remote.

Just a couple of months ago the camera was inspected and cleaned by Nikon USA.

If you are interested, I can make images of the D90/MB-D80, box and etc tomorrow.

Since the 18-200 is a jack-of-all-trades master-of-none lens I got rid of mine quite some time ago, but I do have an AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G that is also for sale: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/195508-fs-nikon-70-300-vr.html

In just a couple of days I will have the last of my 4 D90's for sale, body only. I am replacing it with a D300, which is en-route which is why it will be a couple of days yet. I need to get the D300 first and check it over.

Very interested in the D90 w/grip. I dont know if I want the lens tho I'll do some reading about it tho maybe it will change my mind :D.

Very interested in the D90 w/grip. I dont know if I want the lens tho I'll do some reading about it tho maybe it will change my mind :D.
Well, I have made an offer to a buyer interested in just the grip, and 3 other people have expressed an interest in the D90, though I haven't sold it, yet.

All my gear is maintained in a professional manner and handled in the same way. In other words, the D90 is pristine and like new, except for the BM-10, plastic LCD protection cover, which is expected to be sacrificed in normal use.

I will be out of town on business tomorrow, but if my business goes according to plan I will have time tomorrow evening to make images of the D90 for you and the others interested in the camera. I should know then if the grip is still available or not.

I will PM you when I know.

Most reactions

Back