What's new

WTB: Nikon lenses, tripod, remote, and flash unit.

brobinson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It probably sounds like I'm trying to buy a complete kit right here, but that's not true. Simply looking to add on to a "newbie" kit. :lol:

I am looking for the following:

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 (can be AF or MF).
Nikon 105mm f/1.8 (will consider f/2.5 based on condition).
Nikon 80-200 AF-S ED f/2.8 (will also consider non AF-S).
Nikon 18-55mm AF-S.
Nikon Speedlight SB-80DX Flash (or SB-600).
Nikon wireless remote.
A good photography tripod.
A good equipment bag.

I have 100% feedback on eBay (premier_scopes) and am a verified business member with Pay-Pal.

Thanks so much!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom