What's new

WTB- Nikon MB-D10

Alex Kingery

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
I'm looking for a used grip for my D300. If ya have one you want to sell please send me a PM! Thanks!
 
makes all of us.. :\

I think, i'm going to get teh Zeikos grip instead..
 
WOW!!! With as many people as we have on this forum I would think SOMEONE would have a grip thay want to sell! Let me know what you have. I have cash waiting!!!
 
Ironically enough I'm selling my MB D10, but I'm located in Japan, and I need cash. If there is anyone in Japan (Tokyo area) who is looking for one, feel free to send me a PM.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom