What's new

WTB: Nikon Micro-Nikkor AF-S 105mm ED IF f/2.8G VR

KevRev123

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
125
Reaction score
14
Location
Chicago, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking to buy a Nikon Micro-Nikkor AF-S 105mm ED IF f/2.8G VR.

I'd like it to be complete and in good condition. Bonus if it's an earlier lens made in Japan instead of China.

PM me if you have one for sale.
 
I just got one. They are extremely rare to find second hand.

I paid $695 for mine, it is missing the hood but everything else was complete.

How do you find out where it was made?



p!nK
 
You looked or compare this for Tokina.....Tokina
I hear it is very good for half the cash. I will be getting one in a few weeks.
 
I have owned Tokina before and while I love Tokina lenses I've decided to become a Nikon purist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom